Monday, October 7, 2013

Raspberry

So Raspberry is just over four months old and rolled over for the first time today! Her older brother was a rolling pro by the time he was this old, but she has decided to go at her own pace.  I love seeing the two of them reach milestones like this. 

With the busy schedule the whole family has this week it is nice to be able to relax a little in between diaper changes and terrible-two tantrums. 

Since I have my first  4-tier wedding cake due on Saturday I have been in cake mode overdrive.  Reading up on stacking cakes, icing cakes, baking cakes... I've done this before but I feel like I need as much pre-making cake information crammed into my head as possible. Am I crazy? Maybe.

My Pinterest Board (http://www.pinterest.com/erindistefano) is getting jammed packed with cakes upon cakes.  Here is a picture of the cake I am going to make for the wedding.  I'll put up pictures of the one I do and we can compare them at the end of the week.
Wedding Cake 
So wish me luck, I have a very busy week and now need to get the kids ready for Kindermusik.  We're off to sing and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment