Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday

Since no one is yet to read my blog...no one commented about the three different books I posted about previously.  I really want to evaluate all the homeschooling options I can so, I think since they are relatively cheap on Amazon, I'm going to order them and try them out myself.  Then I'll let you know how it goes and do a book review sort of thing!

NaNoWriMo is coming up soon! For those of you who don't know NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month...aka November. If you go to the NaNoWriMo website you can check it out. (Just click on the picture)

NaNoWriMoThe whole idea is to bust out a whole novel or 50000 words in 31 days.  It takes a lot to do that as I found out last year, but for all the sacrifices I made it was an amazing feeling at the end of the month to say that I WROTE A BOOK! Yeah, I did it.  Hopefully I will be able to do it again this year.  Last year I wrote a dystopian YA novel.  I'm not quite sure what I am going to be writing about this year. (any suggestions?)

I have a few ideas in the works but I will link to my own NaNoWriMo page when it starts up and you can see what idea I chose.  It is going to be a lot harder to do this year since I have two children to take care of instead of just one. 

Last year my husband was amazing at helping me to get my word counts each day and just being supportive.  I know I can do it again this year though, but don't expect many blog posts that month since my eyes will already be popping out of my head staring at the computer typing my novel, it will be very difficult to type anything else. 

Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment